MARITSA Conference Hall – is located on the second floor and is little under 60 square meters, the hall is suitable for business meetings, interviews, company presentations and trainings by small groups.
Available to guests:
- Digital projector and built-in screen
- Flip chart (up to 20 sheets)
- Natural daylight
- Flooring – carpet
- Loading conference tables with paper sheets and pens
- High-speed wireless internet
- Sound system
- Individually prepared catering menus and coffee breaks
The hall is named after the fourth-longest river in Bulgaria. After the Danube, Maritsa has the largest catchment area in Bulgaria. Since ancient times, the river valley has been used for fast and convenient transport. In the past, after the Liberation, it was one of the borders of the city. At that time, the “North” region did not enter the territory of Plovdiv, but many traders from the villages crossed it to offer their goods on the city markets. Nowadays, the river is an attraction for fishing, events or walks.